Friday, March 2, 2012

FEEL IT








I'm sure i can still feel the love i used to give him. The love thats is always asking and begging for his love in return. I rested my head over his shoulder, i felt that he rested his head to mine. There's  something that i felt inside of me. a little bit of happiness behind my poker face.

I don't know what's really happening but i can feel his soul to mine. I can smell his fragrant that captures my broken heart even more. He made me laugh for hundreds times this day, and I know he doesn't know how much he made me happy. 

I was looking at him, the guy I used to love never failed to make me smile, I lay down on the bed to have a nap. For not a long moment, I can feel that he lay down beside me. I can feel how cold it was inside the small room. I turned my head back to see if his awake, and he was. "why aren't you sleeping yet?" he didn't answer. "I feel so cold." i said, "come here bok." and he hugged me. The hug really felt good. AS he hugs me, I feel myself really secure and protected, as if no one will ever hurt me as long as he holds me inside his arms. 

Kisses, I felt it. It was warm, it was so gentle, I never felt those feelings before. This guy is just really that good not to take advantage of me. "I got a lot of respect for you" my heart just burst out, I can feel my eyes is wet and I can feel that I'm going to cry very soon. I don't want him to see it so, "Can I just cry?". He gave me a warm hug again, and I cried. He let me cry in his shoulder, as I continue crying I can feel how much care he puts in his hug. Every tear drop means a lot. "Why didn't you stop me when I walked away?" I asked. "Because that's the right thing to do that time." That time? I just hope he really means that, the words that came into my mind was, That was the right thing to do that time, and what's the right thing now? Can we get back together?

I just felt everything was so right, I"m not in a relationship anymore so was he, so what's the point of stopping our feelings, but I know I need to understand him now. He need more time for the wound on his heart to be healed.

From now on, I will continue loving you, I'll help you if you think you can't do it. I know somehow you're confuse, cause I"m here and she's the one you love, I'll wait, I won't let it happen to us again. Thank you. All I can say for now is I'm hoping that you'll have a clear mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment