Thursday, March 15, 2012

i love _ _ _ _ _


I saw many Tee's saying "I ♥ HK", "I ♥ HIM" and many more. And when i get to Tinychat I changed my screen name to - ILove_ _ _ _ _ . I'm sorry i really can't reveal the name.

For A guy its not ALWAYS easy to say "I love YOU" either!



Most men have a difficult time also saying "I love YOU." They have met a wonderful girl and hopefully this is the one they will marry. But they may also feel, maybe she is just being nice to him, and not really into him as he is into her. So he is cautious, He has had his heart broken more than once.
In his heart he wants to say "I love YOU!", but what if she says, "sorry, lets just be Friends" that dreadful word "Friends."!!!

I have always said to self if a wonderful girl came into my life and we really liked each other..... and she came up to me and said "I LOVE YOU" PERIOD--I would know this is the gal for me - PERIOD!!!  and then she would have to say, NOW what are YOU going to do about it"!!! and I would respond---"get on my lap and lets kiss till we have no more lips left"!!!!  lol

So my thoughts would be for the girl to be straightforward and say "what the hell" tell the guy what you feel--he just might have those same feelings as she has for him. Even if they have just met---Karma is strange- sometimes you are meant to find each other and fall in love. Like two halves of a coin, once broken, they have found their way back to each other! Two souls that are destined to be together. They could look into each other's eyes and both know the moment is right to say at the very same moment-

"I LOVE YOU"!!!


Life is so strange, when you come to think about it, have you ever met someone and have felt you have known that person for a lifetime? A lifetime is short, don't wait, if you have indeed found your soulmate---TELL THEM!!!

I hope this advice helps you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment